Lockdown Blues: People Make Quality
The Lockdown Horizon is blurred.
The Coronavirus Horizon is distant.
Our values, mission and vision require a fresh articulation, or reconfirmation.
All is not bad.
Through this extended Lockdown, I have learned much.
The five key lessons learned by me are:
- Work From Home (WFH) is here to stay
- Our needs are a fraction of our greed
- Living in harmony with Mother Earth is possible
- The economy is in ICU
- Healthcare, Education and Farming can revive the economy, by addressing the respective supply chains.
While sanity has returned, depression has conquered a few individuals.
Behavioural Scientists should voluntarily extend on-line services. Urgently. And actively.
Leaders should consciously engage with anxious employees and drifting customers.
Creative approaches for 1000% ROI (Return on Individual) must be strategized, to energize employees.
Through engagement, we must cement a significant mind-share with customers.
We need to hold on to principles of life, in order to ensure a Quality of Life.
Ultimately, People Make Quality.
- Will Finance and Quality work shoulder to shoulder?
- Will HR and Quality work shoulder to shoulder?
- Will CEOs be from the Quality stream?
- Will Doctors be revered as Healers?
- Will Teachers be revered as Gurus?
- Will Farmers be treated with dignity?